Sunday, July 20, 2014

Hello Everyone!

Hello everyone! My name is Peter Hernandez and I'm a professional digital artist, retoucher and photographer. I'm also the new creative consultant and product developer for LayerCake and I absolutely love taking and making impactful and engaging images with the aide of my trusty camera and the awesome post processing tools made available to us... I'm talking about the digital darkroom.
I'll show examples of my work, several winning "Image of the Week" at photoshopuser.com. I show you how I created it with the help of LayerCake. I'll even be sharing and instructing live on the internet via webinars so you can see exactly how I did it and more importantly how you can do the same.

I'm excited about the possibilities that LayerCake offers all of us and this blog is where you can touch base and connect with me to see what's cookin' and LayerCake. We're on Facebook too so be sure to "like" us so I can share the latest tips, tricks and product info. Lot's of exciting things on the horizon so stay tuned!

I look forward to meeting you all soon! Stop by often, comment and let us know what you think about what you see or what you want to learn... or just stop by and say "Hi".

Below is one of my latest LayerCake creations. Talk to you soon... and happy compositing!


No comments:

Post a Comment